Scott Law Group is growing, and we’re looking for TWO seasoned paralegals to join our dynamic team!
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to prioritize tasks, collect and organize information, draft documents, be proficient in Microsoft Word. He or she must also have the ability to work independently, coordinate schedules and meet deadlines. A seasoned paralegal is a must and should be “the perfect fit.” In addition, the candidate should have experience in the areas of Family Law, Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation, Business/Commercial Law and Personal Injury.
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
References are required.
- Review and draft routine legal documents and pleadings
- Create and maintain case files
- Facilitate the meeting of attorney’s deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
- Keep clients up to date on what is needed and the status of their cases
- Experienced as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree or a paralegal certificate
- Must already have 1 or more years of experience
Summary of benefits:
- Salary range is $45,000 – $65,000; Salary will be commensurate with experience and can be considerably more $$$ based on experience and personality.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to submit a cover letter and resume to attorney Robert G. Scott at [email protected]. Feel free to refer others you may know to this job posting as well.