On Treating Clients With Respect, Care And Attentive Service
- Child Custody & Support
- Divorce & Separation Agreements
- Traffic Tickets & Drunk Driving
- Auto Accidents & Work Injuries
- Will & Power of Attorney
- Contract Disputes
Philip Scott Harvey
Prior to attending law school, Scott attended Furman University in Greenville, SC, where he earned a degree in English. While at Furman, Scott was a member of Furman’s nationally ranked Mock Trial team and earned the Larry Estridge Mock Trial Award upon his graduation in 2017.
During law school, Scott was an active member of Wake Law’s Moot Court program. He finished as runner-up in the 2018 Stanley Moot Court Competition and was later chosen as a member of Wake’s National Moot Court Team and as Associate Chief Justice of the organization. He was inducted in the Order of the Barristers upon his graduation.
Whether you are concerned about protecting your parent-child relationship when going through divorce, or you’ve been accused of a crime, Attorney Scott Harvey can provide you with the legal support you need. Not only can he assist you in the areas of family and criminal law, he can assist you with your personal injury case as well as any business law matters, contract disputes and other civil litigation.
In his spare time, Scott enjoys watching movies and discussing them on his podcast “Some Like It Scott”, rooting for the University of Tennessee Volunteers and Cleveland Indians. He also enjoys coaching the undergraduate mock trial teams at Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate - 2020
- Honors: Orders of the Barristers
- Major: English
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: English
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2020
- Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, Washington DC, Legal Intern
- Judge Phil Berger Jr., NC Court of Appeals, Raleigh, NC, Judicial Intern